1. What’s the best part of working at This is Ground?
The team. I moved from Australia one year ago, and these guys make me feel at home. I have never worked for a company that makes me feel this comfortable—a place I enjoy going to every day.
2. What’s on your desk right now?
A protein shake, a stapler with my name on it, my iPhone 6 Plus, and an invitation to Let’s Make a Deal.
3. What is the most recent photo on your phone, and what made the scene worth capturing?
It’s a new product that is not released yet, and I’m offering it to one of our VIP customers to get their opinion.
4. Is there an element of your wardrobe that you’re particularly feeling at the moment?
My barely-there gym gear.
5. What are you currently reading?
My Facebook feed.
6. Who are your personal icons?
My parents and Elvis.
7. What was the first film or album that had a significant impact on you?
As a child, I watched Calamity Jane the musical at least once a week.
8. What’s been your most interesting adventure so far?
Traveling the world for five months in 2013 with my BFF from Sydney and going to every possible big gay party we could find!
9. What’s going on in the world right now that excites and inspires you?
Caitlyn Jenner. This is Ground. Mykonos. Making new friends.
10. Is there anything the rest of the This is Ground team doesn’t know about you?
I am pretty open. I think I tell the team everything—like that my mum is my favorite person.